booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, March 4, 2011

the FUN in the life of a Wedding Photographer............

I LOVE shooting weddings!
Ok, see, I walk into so many challenges....LIGHTING challenges...but more often than not...my challenge is also working in cramped spaces!  Can you see the lovely shot I have here??? I'm so in love with this photo - because it shows what a great time I'm having.  I'm very animated and work very quickly sometimes.  Sometimes, I'm so sneaky - you are like WHAT? we are done? :) 

I'm thankful to have done quite a few weddings and failed many times, but also learn to embrace the success I get in capturing all those moments that make that day real. :)

ENJOY :)

To book me for YOUR wedding 
email me at : jen@pinklightimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment