booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rest........

I love when I stop to rest...because it means....a great time to myself...to hear the world around me....to not be superly consumed with everything....to do my laundry...(yay!)....to have my own adventure and see a person I hadn't seen in a year....(or more)....to know that this entire day is just for me....and that I need to clean out my car...so that I can have a full day of shooting tomorrow.

I'm just glad I have this time to really sit still for a while....
I actually shouldn't even be typing...I did so much work this weekend...that my hands started tingling...which is a sign of overuse...when it happens...I have to STOP using my hands on the keyboard...but here I am... heheh! I promise I'm signing off. :)

I'm glad my camera hand is my right hand...because it seems to be stronger than my left hand. :)

I hope you enjoy your day....

No comments:

Post a Comment