booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, March 18, 2011

THESE!!!!!!!!! are the days.

I know one's happiness and joy shouldn't be based solely on awesome things happening....
but today has started to be a GREAT DAY.

I setup a quick shoot with Maria...and was pleased that she was ready to work when I got there.....and I had brought in a dress that fit her PERFECT. I was amazed!

I'm trying more new things...and trying to play with lighting....we didn't get to take a trip to any other locations, so her yard had to do.  :)  Seeing green grass and the sunlight...makes me HAPPY inside!  Then to top it off...with gorgeous pictures to boot?  Today has started grand. :)

I hope that you are out there right now, getting inspired to make some wonderful SPRING images this season!!!!!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment