booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Wonderland.....

I WONDER what wonderland would be wondering about these?

So, I have taken a couple of days to really seek REST.  Rest doesn't mean sitting around, but really taking a "break" from being plugged into the matrix all the time, running around...doing the chores of life...making the phone calls...doing the laundry...but no, a real time to rest and get unplugged from the norm.

I had really only intended on dropping off a shirt...when Dee casually says, "oh goodie, I have a photo idea"....what started as mirrors and reflections, really turned into a wonderland experience for me.  Especially AFTER I took the photos.  My good friends really know how to just let things flow...and reminds me how to still have fun, be creative and not necessarily be "working" on anything. :)  Itz the coolest thing ever.

Here are a couple of images I post-processed for fun. :)

Remember, you can HIRE ME for this stuff...what are your dreams? what is YOUR wonderland?  How would you like me to help you find yours? call me 972.395.9156 and find me at www.rarmai.com

Please! ENJOY your weekend! Have a blast! Grab your camera...and create your own wonderland!!!!

Love Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment