booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Surprise! SURPRISE!!!

Umm, about 15 minutes before 7:30pm...I got a call...
"your show is airing tonite".....

Due to some technical difficulties...they decided to air our show TONITE!!! (thurs nite that is)

Anyways...
literally right after I found out my friend knocks on the door and i'm like omg....shez like "can i watch too!"...yes yes yes! hahahaah
So while waiting..i'm blasting everyone on FB and other places....
and then it hit me...how am I going to record this!!!!
Finally my video cam popped into my mind...and i pulled it out ready to go!
I remembered my segment not being very long..........sooo i took a chance. :)

I was the 3rd guest....and here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUuY8asxaTk

ENJOY!!!!!!
I really don't think I said everything ok...but i did the best i could!!!!!! :)
YEA!!!! :)

thanks everyone for the love & support!!! IT WAS FUN!!!!!!! :)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment