booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The talk show!

So I finished the talk show today...and had a blast!
There were 2 other guests besides me...and it all turned out really great!  I almost wished I had more time...and am excited to see the results. :)  I saw that my hair definitely stood out and I found myself wanting more. :)

The images came up on the screen very nicely...and I was very very excited!!!

The show is scheduled to air March 25th @ 7:30pm on Channel 34.
I'll be sending a blast out to everyone when the date gets closer! :)

http://www.access34.tv./  is where you can watch the online streaming! :)

Thanks to everyone who made this possible...and I look forward to the NEXT adventure! :)
March is going to be amazing. :)

Next up?  We will see!

Much love to you!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment