booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Give Give Give! :)

What i've found in doing my passions...is that being a giver is such a great thing! You can invest your time, your talent and many other things into helping others!

ESPECIALLY with your photography!

If you look around you will see so many people are in need of just documentation of their lives...family pictures...or even special events that you could capture for them!

This week I'm set to capture the Hispanic Networking Group....and later this week...the Makeaway in May event. Thankfully I've got the time to invest...and know that giving back is something I can ALWAYS do! :)

So while building your portfolio and your business...think about ways you can give back...even with nothing in return!!!! :)

Have a super duper day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment