booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

another shoot in the works! :)

I have to say...i'm 100% done with all my *pending* projects....

I finished the Carr/Cooper wedding photos...and am uploading them NOW onto my store. I figure getting them up allows the family/friends to see that day all over again...and I was so sorry that i was late!!!!! But now, tonite - i'm almost done!
Meanwhile, today...

had me some creative fun with a concept that i like to call "fishnets". :)

Chrystine is someone i've only worked with twice now - i love the fact that when u talk to her about modeling or ideas - she has those things that can help bring your vision to life.

So here we go:
This was SO fun. and there are so many more i haven't even finished yet!



The last one is a mask i flipped upside down...and asked her to close her eyes...the shimmer of the powder on her eyes looked interesting...and NOW when i look at it? I totally get a "transformer" feel!!! do you? :):):):)
Happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment