booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The quickest mini-backpacking trip to NYC.

I've been fortunate these days...to really see God working in my life....with the simple things to me, like travel.  I asked for an opportunity to go to NYC...and something came in the email later....a job to work with inventory....and part of my payment - was a couple of train tickets to NYC.  I will never take that for granted and will remain THANKFUL for these opportunities!!!!!

QUICK mashup video.....fast fast fast


If you find yourself not even reaching close to your dreams...write it down...and attempt to make those steps towards it...and before you know it - you are THERE.

Here are some highlights.


No comments:

Post a Comment