booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The I DO Bridal Soiree!!!!! - Wedding Fashion Show and Party!

I decided to get involved with ONE MORE show this year...to meet new folks, have fun and talk about my wedding photography!!!!

It is with the I do Bridal Soiree team!
They are having an event called the "Wedding Reception".  Kindof a mock party atmosphere with cocktail tables, lounges and more. :)

I am excited to have some fun...I even went out and had an AMAZING vintage dress altered to wear to this event!  Needless to say, this will be the most dressed up I've been ....AND photographing at the same time!!! Are you ready??????

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR CONSULT:
www.pinklightimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment