booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Art Love Magic's GIRLSHOW 2012

I had a real blast at the girlshow this year!  I was able to be creating what I really love....which is digital artwork from images taken.  Kelsey was rocking her portraits and photo booth...and I took the images and made some fun art using the surroundings of the show!!!!

My initial involvement with Art Love Magic began a few years ago....when I began volunteering...and was able to help bring a great theme to the show via my hair color.  I don't really think I could personally top that year and what I accomplished as an artist.  A way to speak without speaking. ;0

This year, I got to just sit back and enjoy something new for myself...as well as a couple of pieces currently hanging in the gallery at Southside on Lamar.  Here are a few highlight images so far....

A nice lil phone pic with Becky, Kelsey, Josh and me!!!!
Some of the gallery setup - my piece is middle column top - by Carolyn Collins
A pic of me working while Kelsey is shooting - by Becky Taylor
Justin and his cape.
Candid near our booth! - by Lee Heath
One of the first art pieces I made that nite - a test shot of me and Josh. Photo by Kelsey.
One of my other simple art pieces - photo by Kelsey, art by me.

We hope sincerely that the next girlshow, you will BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment