booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, October 8, 2012

A few more images from Jenna + Jason!!!! :)

I'm still enjoying these images today...as I started DIVING into them....
there were so many fun crafty and creative details...i was just excited.  We have so many ways we can express ourselves and our love.  I'm usually inspired by my clients...and really enjoy seeing them put together a day that reflect THEM v. just *things* :)

ENJOY

The bride....getting ready!
The girls listening and watching.....
These shoes ended up in several rooms everywhere!
really loved these decorations!
Before the ceremony, a first "peek" - they can't see each other...but the camera can!
Taking vows.
Happily ever after!
Cake and Couple.
Sweet moments.
Inside with the windows.
Thought the bride would LOVE this one!!!!
The cool tree out back!



No comments:

Post a Comment