booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WEDDING FEAST.

I still have lots of wedding goodies to feast upon.  But here is a mix of things I did so far........some very simple.........some not even really edited.  Some just awesome...some just u know.

LINDSEY + SAM

thank you ladies for bearing with me to get this shot!!!! :) LOVE THIS
truly, do they take bad pictures ever? Not according to the wedding party.
I fell in love with this mirror.
 IAN + AMANDA
Finally, happily ever after. :)
The trees say "you are blessed".

Friar Tuck says....

A toast!
SAN DIEGO, I LOVE YOU
a true "Golden-Lock" bride. :)
First Dance.

Moments of peace.
These shoes never made it down the aisle.
 
I hope you enjoy some of these...and by all means...keep checking my gallery at:

and see more images that make their way out into the world....

Thanks to ALL my brides/grooms...you are all AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment