booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Sunday, April 8, 2012

day four.

day four consists of the fun of working weddings....!!!!
unexpected turns & twists...
celebrations.
love and light.

I find myself up late again...making some more art...realizing in all these times...I find exactly out more about myself...as i'm helping others with their dream....i'm still living my own.

I love when ego steps aside and truly passions can come alive and be CELEBRATED.

there is much more to come...but first...i need to fly home.

thank you to Julie and her family.
This experience was priceless...and quite moving....
I can't wait to see where things go for me and for her.

I can't wait to see what lies ahead in the very near future...as I complete my creative tasks of my weddings...and very soon, shoot some more special things...that will produce memories and artwork.

see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment