booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, February 9, 2012

UNDERGROUND this Saturday, 8pm - Midnite @ South Side on Lamar

If you didn't know this already....I've been posting on my FB pages about UNDERGROUND!  It is one of the largest creative events of the year....at Southside on Lamar!!! Pre-sale tix are only $7....and you get a night packed full of fun and art and music.  It is hard to explain what it is....without you going to it.  :)

I'll be there in my pink-headed-glory to shoot you in space....we are cooking up an amazingly fun photo booth to create fun images that will soar into space....literally :)  We are going to take you into this world...and make it happen!!!! :)  Please come see us!!!!  It is going to be a blast!!!!


so, come see me Jen, with Pink Light..........and get your glowy spacey self on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment