booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

LOS ANGELES..........Dream Center July 2012.

Helllllllllo everyone!
Well, I have been WAITING for this opportunity to come...and now it has been announced!!!!
The missions trip to the LA DREAM CENTER will be July 2nd-7th, 2012.



If you want to see what they are about, 
you HAVE to see what they are about.

This video is what moved me additionally to embrace the opportunity.  It is not like I have this huge impact on people...and stuff, but what I do with what I have, I give my ALL to things.  Be it a photo shoot, a workshop, a time of learning (to be SERIOUS).  I'm not going to PRETEND I don't get a little selfish from time to time. 

We ALLLLLLLL get a little de-sensitized to the importance of helping and reaching out to others.  I, by nature, and very reclusive and shy.  This can come across as un-caring, but it is far from what my true heart is.  I feel that my HEART needs a check-up.  So, in order to pursue this - I am going to take this opportunity and run with it. 

I will keep you updated on how you can donate/pray for me....and I think it would be really really cool, if you have a heart to see people helped and moved into a place of purpose - I will take the overflow of donations to present to them along with my team. :)  There is potentially 25-50 people going to serve there that week.

I hope to be one of those.
Trip cost estimate:  650-750 depending on flight costs as well.

Please consider giving as it allows, and know that as you give, I give out as well.  My time, creative energies, God's love....I'm consistently giving out what I have...as a person and as a creation.  100% of your donations goes to them.

Much love to you all!!!!

and see you soon!!!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment