booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

OH MY GOODNESS!!! tonite is the night!!!! starting at 8pm.

For the VIP's they get in at 7pm....LUCKY!

Anyways...........I just saw the booth going up tonite (Friday)....and am excited to get out there and create for all of you...in the only way I know how....with fun...innovation...and more.

I'll be doing a lot of things on the fly...because this set is the biggest I've ever done EVER.
This is the BIGGEST art show i've ever done.
Everything is super new for me.  

LOOK FOR THE SIGNS!!!!

I'll be having these hanging on the "outside" of my BOX! yes...I'm truly taking over an 8x8x8 box...to create images for you. ;)  I'll see the awesome mural tomorrow....SURPRISE!!!!!

I have a pile of some older art images as well - you can see how I began some of my creativiity...with prints of my old drawings....and much more...only $4 each - in honor of Underground 4. :) 
Oh this is only a teaser! :)

Bring exact change in cash if you can - all proceeds go towards my business so I am able to continue to do these amazing COMMUNITY events and really shine my light!!!! :)  I am blessed to be a blessing....

Hope to see you!!!!!

For all information:  www.artlovemagic.com

Thank you!!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment