booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

ONE KEY to your life : Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually.

-->

ONE KEY TO SUCCESS: get surrounded by inspiring folks to better yourself - and then put it into action for yourself. Get a coach. Get an accountability partner. Get a friend willing to keep it real and tell the truth. THIS is breakthrough. The physical is only ONE part of you. :)

My life is different and my perspective is enhanced - because of the people I surround myself with. I surround myself with those that have overcome obstacles in all areas of their lives. So that I too, have hope to overcome my own obstacles.

This is SUCH a huge key to growth : surrounding yourself with friends that inspire you to overcome. For me, I'm inspired by women whom have had kids, but make time for themselves by enlisting in this program.

I am secondly inspired by PREGNANT women that make the efforts for themselves and their child within to not just make excuses "well because i'm pregnant, i can't this i can't that". I'm inspired by those that take the wise ways and take care of themselves so they can take care of others.

THESE are the people I'm surrounding myself with.
No matter their age or how many kids they've had. They overcome everyday.

I'm inspired by myself - to push past MY limitations.
NO EXCUSES. 

My most current results....with about 3 rounds of p90x - my weight & body fat stayed the same - but my TONE popped up.  Next up - a round of "Insanity" .  

I am 34 Years Young.  Picture taken 6/11/11

 

No comments:

Post a Comment