booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

July is going to be FUN!!!!

Ok, so I've been waiting for this action in July for a while....
I have a July wedding that is giving me that chance to grow, enlarge my experience..and be a little creative.  It may not look like it - but sometimes I put a LOT of thought into my sessions and SOMETIMES a lot of it is spur of the moment.  This engagement session I posted last...was one of those moments where I had about 30 minutes to analyze what I had already done in that space...and where I could test myself on some new angles.  I was able to do a few things I had not done before with a few fun results.

I tend to travel light...if you hadn't noticed.  I don't normally use a flash or bring studio lighting when shooting.  I will in some certain cases, but most of the time it is just me and my camera.

For this couple, we explored more of Fort Worth.  I got to hear a little more how and where they met...and learn that it was QUITE hot standing in the sun...even though we were only in the stockyards for maybe 30 minutes.  Shooting IN the sun was brutal - but I still was able to have some fun with wide shots and close shots.

I kinda (at their request) did a few option for them in various types of Editing.  AND there were a few that were just amazing as they were...a really nice portrait with great color and position. :)

I can honestly say I'm very very excited to get her bridal portraits going...and the wedding is coming soon!!!!!!!!!  Then after that, I'm off to NYC. :)

Love Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment