booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why not me?


Why not you?

What i've learned so far...is that you can teach at any level....there is always someone to learn from...AND someone to teach. You may find yourself gathering around friends with like-minded passions...and you discover you sharpen each other, you help each other...you GROW. :)

I've been thankful to have a handful of ppl that help me to grow as an artist.

I'm looking forward to the future...

Tomorrow...i'm going to help a friend do a wedding...first time to work with her!!! Course, i've been "working" with her for months now as friends. Sharpening, enhancing...sharing. Itz been wonderful. I hope to help her do a GREAT job! YEA!!!! We already had fun at the bridal shoot. :)

So, where I volunteer my time...is Space Studio...and we were discussing having our Space Commander Hal do a workshop....but also maybe ME doing a short-topic speak/teach thing. I think we all have something to say where we have come from...what we have experienced. The joys, the frustrations...and ALL that is our dream!!!

We'll see...details will be TBA....

meanwhile.......i'm going to be EXCITED to see my family next week.
:)

Until next time,
peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment