booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ATOMIC PINK!!!!

So, my artwork was graciously hung in LIFE in deep ellum.
along with 30+ other artists that have done amazing work!!!!

The LIVE interactive artist event starts this Friday, August 7th at 8pm-til midnite.
I will be doing FREE photography in my "booth" space towards the back. I hope you can make it out and come see us!!!! Tickets have been reduced to $8 a nite.

August 8th - we have day #2 of the event!!!! Lots and lots of live art, live music and MORE photography from very talented ladies!!!! :)

You will not be disappointed.
Come support your local artists...and make a difference in your community!

Jen

www.rarmai.com

www.artlovemagic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment