booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I believe in INNOVATION

I believe in INNOVATION.

I'm sure most ppl will tell you"whatever photo you can think of has already been done"...well i choose to just toss that aside and as i'm on this journey of creativity and photography...i'm going to FOCUS on these images that pop into my head...that is DEFinitely from DIVINE inspiration. I don't care about copying magazines or ideas from others. I know there are awesome "cookie cutter" ways we capture things...and to keep myself on the path...i'm going to aim to continue to be myselfAND innovate new things!I'm going to follow through w/ trying new things...yet still maintaining ME.I'm too excited about this mini-revelation...that God is every so slightly...giving me the innovations I desire.The creator IS creativity. :)
Examples of what i have been given so far:















No comments:

Post a Comment