booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Gorgeous Wedding!!!! on 8/8

Ah! there was ART and LOVE in the mix this entire weekend!!!

My Team and I shot a wedding on Lovers Lane...AND...out at Winfrey Point at White Rock Lake! I tried some new ideas...and overall had a great time watching the families join, celebrate and have fun. I was truly blessed to be given that opportunity...it was amazing.

Course, after I left the wedding...I went straight to finish out my weekend with nite 2 of my art show ATOMIC PINK! It was a blast and I had to say i crashed til about 11am today. :)
Here are some favs from the wedding so far....
we decided...to do some quick bridals....near the pipe organ...VERRRRY kewl.
there were also a lot of stained glass windows around...so we stole a few moments here.
and definitely stole a few MORE moments w/ the happy couple for their lovey dovey shots! YEA!
i'm very proud of this one...it was that sweet time of nite! oh yea...w/ a street lamp lighting up the green grass...and that time right at nite when your shutter is low...and the colors are bright...i did NO photoshop or lightroom on these. This is just practice makes more perfect.
we were only allowed to be in the balcony or at the rear of the church during the ceremony...so me & my hubby did the best we could! but i love this shot...the newly married couple, followed closely by the flower girl. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment