booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Makin art.

U know that TRASH and TREASURE saying?
yeaaaaaaaaaa sometimes webcams with bad lighting give you mushy grainy crap. :)
But man, i was in love with my *in transition* blonde hair....and my profile-y face-y shapes.

BEFORE:

what is that nasty dark GRAIN on mah faaaaaaaace! oh yea, BAD LIGHTING! :)
Then i was like...........man, i know i can make something of this! (as per usual)...I take a few moments to brainstorm by playing in PS or something like that.  U know a combo of LR and PS makes me happy.

So i decided to make it a focus on my hair...and blow out the background.

I also noticed the weird shape my wet hair gave me...so I changed that too. :)

I don't reveal all my secrets...but it is clear...I have fun when I create.

Here is the AFTER:

who is this!?! Oh, itz meeee!!!!
What is the last mess that you made AMAZING? :)

Let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment