booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

WHY am I not having specials or discounts today? :)

SPECIAL
Because there are AMAZING things ahead for the dreams of my business in 2012.  I aim to give TIME to you....for ALWAYS an amazing price.  I am spending the rest of my year gearing up for the dreams that are ahead...and the things on my list that need to happen.  I cannot wait to share them with you as time goes.  I am excited to meet the future people that I can share my passions with.  The faces I'll capture, the moments I'll embrace.

PORTRAITS
If you are needing ANY kind of portraits right now, I have just a few slots left in December. :)

EYES PROJECT
For those of you that participated in the EYES project, keep a look out - this is going to start happening soon.  I still need to secure a gallery to show at, but first - I must get the pieces completed. :)  Stay tuned for THAT!!!! You are going to love it, I just know it. :)

WEDDING DAYS.....
Meanwhile, if you are someone you know are getting married or are about to get engaged!  Please have them contact me for my package for their wedding day.  :)  I have some more amazing stories coming up in 2012 that I cannot wait to capture!!!!! 

I look forward to hearing more amazing stories this next year...and meeting some of the coolest people in the world, yes YOU. :)

Take care, and talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment