booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Inside Portrait : The Artist.


i've noticed....while most seem to jump into the flow....i seem to want to swim against it.....and make my own way. lol. I dunno - I move slower than most...but what I do - has meaning to me now. I fail and succeed. But, mostly succeed.
because failure does lead to success.
some may call it stubborn, but what i see it as now....I want to know what i'm doing and WHY. I don't want to blindly "copy" things to get where I'm going.

i still have my many seas of doubts...but in the end...i'm free, i love...and i learn...i think if i ever stopped learning and growing, i would be in "failure" mode. The light is green. So I'm GOING! :)



I'm thankful for all of you. 
I'm thankful for my husband.
I'm thankful that I have a life to live, and a creative gift to explore.
I'm thankful for quiet times.
I'm thankful for crazee times.
(inside and out) 
I'm thankful for forgivness.
I'm thankful for redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment