booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, July 11, 2011

My sincere congratulations....

to a new POWERHOUSE couple that got married Sunday. I was able to work it out to be there and shoot the wedding.  This wonderful lady has been such a big sister to me.  She has counseled me in times of need...she has helped me talk through things, given me wise advice.  I have enjoyed every moment of listening to what God has done in her life...and now, she is beginning a new chapter.  I hope to show you the whole story when they get their website up in the future.  They are going to do amazing things for so many people across the world. I'm happy to call her friend.

My best to Brian and Holly....

No comments:

Post a Comment