booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

Documentary project.

I do have to say I'm very VERY pleased with the documentary process I am doing with my lovely friend Becky.  She is undergoing a physical transformation...and any of you that have taken on that task...(be it for life, 3 months, 90 days, what have you)...you know that it changes you inside too. Maybe you learn a new passion inside for helping others...maybe you learn how your decisions led you to a place of discontent.  Maybe you learn....it is not as EASY as you thought to make changes.

Whatever the task...I'm excited to watch the process, because we are always going through SOME kind of transformation...though, those in denial and just in existence don't understand it.  Comfort is their food.  I'm trying to embrace the consistency of change...and get used to NOT be comfy.  But sometimes, I just want to sit still and enjoy a "plateau".................but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. haahahah! 

I guess it is a double-edge thing - we want change, but we are in a plateau...or we are consistently changing...and then we desire that plateau. LOL! HAHAHAHAHA

anyways...........i can't wait to share what we've done so far....at the right time...
probably 2 months in....
and she will finish her last month....STRONG!

anyways....hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!!

Much love to you!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment