booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let the DYE-ing begin.

I'm about to let myself embark on a creative journey....much like I take these journeys that are spiritual in nature...the creative journey is inter-connected as well.  I know that I'm meant to unlock more inside. :)  For now...this is what you get...from my creative monday....

blue DYE!!!
Taking some older shirts and giving them some more life.
I took a really really old bmg shirt...and turned it blue..and i'll probably sew it up the back too.
My art shirts kind of just absorbed the color - so it look like blue blobs. : )
my element tee turned out interesting...but i will probably put some art over it...and make it more interesting.
nice to have felt a little "blue" yesterday.

More to come as the unlocking begins. :)

take care Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment