booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

2 more weeks til NYC!!!

Ever been so excited about something you just can't sit still???
YEA, that is me.

It is a good thing I have various tasks, projects and thoughts to keep me occupied before my trip.  We have TWO weeks til we leave...and I had made a list of things I wanted to do...that I will be doing soon....this week is a deadline week for some contract work....otherwise, next week - I'll be more free to dive into some more creativity!!!!

I have some amazing energy bubbles that tend to surface when I think about NYC and seeing blue man group.  I'm so excited and so blessed by them every time I'm around them or the fans.  I cannot wait to get there and make memories.

So, where are YOU going this summer? :)

me in Las Vegas 2003 - @ the Venetian

No comments:

Post a Comment