booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Your wedding! on into the last of 2010 and into 2011.

I have some amazing awesomeness coming my way this next year.  I would love the opportunity to meet with you and talk to you about your wedding!  I capture as much REAL as possible...and take the creative level all the way that I know how with the gift that I've been given.  What is special to you?  Did you make your own favors & decorations?  Are you looking for a photographer that knows how to have fun without being bossy?  Well, you have found the right place and the right team! :)

Give us a call for your FREE consult for your special day.
Need to see more?  I will sit with you and tell you my story and share part of my portfolio!



No comments:

Post a Comment