booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Being SETUP for what you love.

I know know know that this past weekend....I'll have SO MUCH MORE to write...but for now, I'm going to say this simply.....when you GET IN LINE with what God is designing for your life....you begin to really really SEE the things you truly enjoy....for me, I KNOW...........I love creating and collaborating.  I get the best of both worlds...I get to create...and help others create or feel beautiful (when shooting pictures). 

For all people, we all have our things.........those things we "don't like" about ourselves....but man....it is SO beyond what God sees.  What we may see as flaws...he sees as beauty and how he created us.

I wanted to share my wonderful art piece that I whipped up in less than 10 minutes today....and this was the FIRST draft, not my usual 6-8 drafts....I am so happy I could experience this today.

Thankful.

I am praying to continually being SETUP to do what I love.

2 comments:

  1. You are exactly where you are supposed to be at....Love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative collaboration and set up... hmmm. This is, even at times of silence, exciting. It's fun to watch you grow along :)

    ReplyDelete