booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

love.

It was a great day today! I hope to share some images with you as time goes on....of my little shoot today....meanwhile...the ARTS event for Japan went really well.  I wasn't able to really donate a piece for it, but found that a lot of my friends did - and excitedly so - I saw most of them tonite.  I love my new growing family.  I love seeing everyone connect in so many ways...and how we all come together to create....love...and do something MEANINGFUL to make a difference.

If you didn't see already - herez what just happened tonite:

http://www.artistshealingjapan.com/

There may be a good chance that you can donate or buy pieces afterwards...or in your own way, give back to the world.  I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures coming soon...but for now...just enjoy some of the stuff you can already see on the Facebook Pages. :)

I am still finding and accepting my place....
I just know that trusting every day...is all I can do. :)

Meanwhile, I'm about to make a difference the next 3 days....

I will see ya on the flip side!
*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment