booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

"Tis the season" *smile*

Tis the season....to be jolly and merry and bright!
I had to start looking at some cards on my store to see what was out there...and in my fun...i found this card that seemed to fit laughingly with this photo. :) It was just one of those cute moments where the mom had bought her some wonderful things from the Funky Finds...and we wrapped her up...and I snapped this face.  So awesome.
I don't claim to be the best, but I definitely claim to have FUN when working. :) 

I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday...to start off the end of this year with fun, family and...we all have something to be thankful for.

To start, I'm thankful for my husband....whom is my partner in love.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment