booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What is GREAT about being a photographer & artist....

I cannot tell you the fun I had this weekend at Sherry's wedding...when you look at this photo - think about it!  She definitely encouraged me to wear my striped socks and just have fun.  Here we are, walking back into the building wrapping up our quick bride pictures outside.  I may have even been holding her dress. :)  I enjoyed serving them as my clients and friends. :) 

We had SO much fun.  You cannot deny the beauty as their pictures come to life here on their album:
Conor and Sherry - LOVE album 


Call me now for your FREE consultation for your special day. 
I look forward to meeting with you!

Jen of Rarmai Photography
972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com

No comments:

Post a Comment