booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Congratulations to Leigh Ann and Michael!

What a weekend this was!  I've been continually challenged and inspired by what I do for a living.  I was certainly BOTH this weekend.  Without the help of my assistants Joy and Sherry, I'm pretty sure I would not have been able to get everything I had needed to make this event complete.  :)

So after long waiting, I finally get to reveal the AWESOME bridal portraits and artwork I have going for Leigh Ann....

You can see the entire gallery HERE:

You can also see the beginning stages of their wedding photos at THIS gallery!

I'll never forget over a year ago when she hired me to do the photos.  It was an amazing journey watching her life unfold and NOW she is married to the love of her life.  It was an honor to shoot their wedding and watch them commit their lives together forever. :)

More pictures to come this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment