booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, April 1, 2010

ONE REASON I became a Wedding Photographer...

is because we didn't spend anything on a photographer and should have...i know at the time i was being all "thrifty" and saving money...but honestly, i would take it all back to have asked someone professional (or more professional) to take photos! I have very few of the photos I really LOVED....and the ones I did...it was a totally different digital world back then....ya know? :)



Tomorrow is my FIVE year anniversary!!! I love you honey!!!!!

I do love the photos...but now that I am a full-time photographer...when i speak to brides & grooms..i just say please...PLEASE invest some money into photos/photography...you will regret it if you don't take that leap!!!!!!!!!

:)

Much love to you

Jen of Rarmai Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment