booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finding my way in this world....

photography is one of my expressions, but it does not consume me.  does that make sense? :)

I find that taking time to stop everything & reflect on my life, creativity, ideas & innovations...just keeps me refreshed!  I spent all weekend doing so...and here i am in the middle of the week again...still in that transition stage of my next level...just feeling around....finding my way.

I have a feeling for the rest of my life...i'm going to continue to encourge, inspire and aspire to be all i can be to help others and love others.

SENIORS 2010.  I've done a few this year...(and last)...and this was a special set of girls that i was happy to work with...AND they were cheerleaders! :)

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment