booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The spin art story.....the final....

Over the last 16 years....I've collected a wide array of spin art....I was able to snag a couple from NY....a chicago one (thanks to lime)...a vegas one (thanks to Dawg)....and i also think i grabbed one from our honeymoon...i'm not sure. I don't remember. :)

Anyways...last year...during the huge NY fan meet....actually LAST year (in general)....i was really wanting to complete my collection with one last one.  I didn't care where it was from, I just needed ONE.  Well, by that time - they stopped selling them at the show. (I had planned on buying one last one in NY)

They have started giving the pieces away during the show...(which is awesome) BUT u have to sit in a certain spot....basically 1st/2nd row depending on the venue. :)  So, needless to say...I didn't get ny (07/2011)....i didn't get orlando (3/2012)...i didn't get chicago (8/2012)...or NY (again) in (9/2012)....but i did get vegas....(10/2012)

I was on front row for fan meet nite....and i literally saw the blue man stare at me....and i was staring back like YES PLEASE........... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  I started reaching out...I just had to have it....i had been waiting for over a year! :)  There was no other way I could have pulled that off - but the right place and right timing. :)

There is something extremely unique about this art....
Normally they use the basic 3 colors....
pink/yellow/blue.

This show one of the paint balls dropped to the ground...and he picked up later to mix the color orange. :)
It was pretty awesome!!!! Given the fact that right now, my hair is pink and orange. I mean, really...this was the most amazing thing I could have never asked for,.....it was better. :) BETTER!

wow.  Just in awe really - so much greatfulness for all these fans...all these staff folks...and the producers/directors/workers....CMP....i mean wow!!!!  I know that Mia had to have been watching...the creativity was undoubtedly there. :)

So here it is....THANKFUL beyond words and fits in a suitcase...

nice transitions from orange to pink here!



No comments:

Post a Comment