booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Las Vegas Adventure......

highlights from day 1.....

I came upon some wonderfulness of the worrrrrld - finally saw the grand canyon...to redeem my 2003 trip....it almost makes it in this photoooooo :)
My view of the hotel next door...NY NY....
New show, Monte Carlo
This is almost complete....gorgeous neural network!
The Blue Man Store.
My lil nite-time shot of the NY NY next door. :)  Tad bit of blur!
Brett was driving....and this was a hard right....LOL
brett and the slots.
so, we stopped to meet/greet Louie Anderson
from the drive around the strip....
Comedy show time!
giving our love and homage to the former Star Trek Experience decor....:(
and there was much rejoicing....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment