booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Teasers from the Chavez wedding!!!!

I am always BLESSED to see the variety of weddings/ceremonies out there where couples express themselves in culture, family, love and unions.  :)

This wedding is no different!  I think this has to be my first TRULY almost all-out Mexican wedding!  I've been to a at least 2 others, both vastly different in ceremony and celebration.   The Mariachi were KILLING it tonite!!!!!!!  Amazing, almost their own orchestra. :)  The cake was astoundingly huge and yummy...the couple were amazingly patient as I dragged them around to create some fun images. :)  We even had a bit of down time in between ceremony/reception...giving us a time to re-charge after being out in the 90-plus SUMMER weather going on!!!

Here are some quick-lick-fast teasers from out of camera tonite....I had such a fun time...just watching and observing...smiles all around the room and much singing and celebration!

Thanks you two, and CONGRATS!




No comments:

Post a Comment