booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jen's Photo Booth Experiences.....

So when I get the FUN honor of shooting "Photo Booth" style...I usually try to see what can happen in the space I'm in.  Sometimes I keep it simple, other times I let myself go on a decoration spree.  This time, it being so close and i mean CLOSE to Christmas - I opted for the Christmas paper and decorations along with my wondeful collaborator Sherry - we created a simple and fun scene fit for all those to enjoy. 

I'm glad to be around the creative energy that is Art Love Magic, because I usually get to have fun without even trying.  It is like watching things happen and just sitting back & snapping.  Other times, I get to direct or zoom in on someone's features if they let me. :)  I understand there is a lot of trust when it comes to the photographer and the client.  I just don't think about it.  I usually throw myself out there heart & soul and see what happens.

So forgive me if I move fast....:)

Jen's Photo Booth Experiences:


"Where you can get tangled up in decorations and not get into trouble!"
"Where snowflakes and sunglasses become a theme of the evening"
"Where you can BE yourself!"  (Eddie's first time in booth EVER!)
"Where friends can laugh and make silly faces all nite"....
"Where hyper-creativity can be cool, like this picture above"
"Where you think you are having a bad hair day, but really it is gorgeous, especially when standing next to Josh."
So there you have some fun pictures and captions from my experiences.
Really, it is not me, but when YOU bring yourself and interact with me is when the Imagery comes to life.

My tips for the rest of 2010:

When it comes to booking your next Photographer
-realize that you bring something to the table too!
-don't hesitate to bring ideas & creativity to the scene!
-what may look "bad" to you, can actually be gorgeous in art.
-embrace your own BEAUTY within.  *****IMPORTANT*****

Have a Merry Merry Christmas !!!!!!

Love Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment