booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Special Guest coming!

I'll be doing a few shoots this weekend w/ some families, kitties and a friend of mine. :)  I can't wait to actually see how all this turns out....So, i've been resting up comfortably...and taking in information...chilling...getting some housework done. :) 

Ah the glorious times to chill before each shoot! It helps to just rest...clear my mind...and bring to light any ideas...creativeness...or whatever i need to work my next job. :)  All 3 shoots this weekend will be different....i'm definitely looking forward to having FUN. :)

I hope you are all shooting away!  Some ppl have some FABULOUS halloween costume photos up! How about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment