booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Changes for 2010!!!

I was talking with my mother this weekend...and we kinda laffed about one aspect of our lives...CHANGE.  I had moved a lot when I was a kid...and now that i'm older and "settled down"...i find myself getting ancy for change and not keeping the usual around for very long. 

Long story short - when you are in business for yourself and just starting out...you tend to be EVERYTHING!  Your web designer, accountant, business-minded, marketing and so on and so on.

Well, after many weeks and months of being frustrated with my website (self-designed) I had started making subtle changes to simplify and make my vision more visible!  For those that know me, sometimes I'm really good at talking about it and sometimes I'm not.  I'm definitely not good at selling myself right now.  But my goal was to update my website to bring a more professional look AND a better way to communicate my vision!  I'm way too excited to see what 2010 brings. 

For now, EXPECT a great big change to www.rarmai.com before 2010 gets here!
You will LOVE it! And i hope to get a LOT of feedback!!!!

To my readers, clients, friends & family...
thank you for your prayers!

Jen Sulak
owner & principal photographer of Rarmai Photography...

where it is all about reflection and radiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment