booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Life to be lived to the fullest!!!!

A friend of mine is currently in ICU...and is fighting for his life.  There are a lot of things going on inside of him...but one thing remains constant...our love for him and our prayers for him! 

We love you Jerald!
These are a couple of photos that were dear to me...as I remembered just how long I've known him....:) 

New Years 2006

and a headshot I did of him while we were all in the singles ministry together!  I love him!
Headshot 2008


I have to say...in this respect I appreciate photos and photography more and more...because we never know when we want to remember our friends or family gone...or sick, in the hospital and we want to see their smiling face - even though they are not smiling now. 

Hope is always a great thing...and I hope that Jerald (JPOP) opens his eyes soon...to see just how much God loves him and how much we love him!

Get well soon JPOP! 
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment