booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"Mad for each other"......

I was SUPER excited to finally receive my copy of the next UK magazine!!!!!

This little story was just so fun....and being that I was a surprise gift for the bride and groom...it made it all the more fun and creative.  I'm very thankful to have been able to capture this wedding.  I'm a fan of the girl who hired me and her passions for photography and artsy things....and after meeting the bride and groom in person - i mean, the WHOLE WEDDING was so very Alice in Wonderland in all ways.  Super cute, super outfitting, super details. :) It was all wonderful. :) 

Enjoy the sneak peek!

Looking forward to the NEXT ISSUE!!!!
We are currently in talks for the next wedding feature....

Merry Christmas everyone!
Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment