booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Friday!

I just spent some hardcore hours cleaning a studio today. I'm totally stoked because it may be something I do on a regular basis...and in so many ways - it can help me & my business. :) More to come on that part........


Meanwhile, today I'll share an image that my hubby took this past Sunday! When we were playing in downtown carrollton - he was playing with our XTI and the 28-135 lens. He tends to use that a lot anyways when we do a wedding together! :)


This by far is the funniest self-portrait i've seen from him! I love it! He cracks me up. His humor...his way of making things funnier than they seem...he always has a STORY for something! Hez not afraid to say anything - sometimes it scares me, but i love him soooo! :)

So I hope that you - a photographer & creative person - are taking the time for yourself. You just never know what can come out of it when you are around other people. Go out, get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment